阳光石油网|石油技术交流|石油人论坛

找回密码
 欢迎注册
查看: 993|回复: 1

[ECLIPSE] Hi All, What are the technical requirements for selecting a black-oil simulator

[复制链接]
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2015-7-30 10:26
  • 签到天数: 16 天

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

发表于 2013-12-10 10:49:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,下载丰富资料,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转阳光石油论坛。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?欢迎注册

x
    Hi All, we are using Elclipse E100, but nevertheless our company is in the process of reviewing several simulators. Can anyone teel me what the technical requirements are for selecting a black-oil simulator (requested by our IT department). Thanks in advance for your feedback.
  • TA的每日心情
    开心
    2015-7-30 10:26
  • 签到天数: 16 天

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

楼主| 发表于 2013-12-10 10:49:26 | 显示全部楼层
    Such a document can become endless in these cases, but can be narrowed reasonably down by eliminating the obvious stuff. Basically you need to define what do you need from such a simulator to meet all your business requirements. A few sample bullet points could be:

- Be able to accept different grid geometries (i.e. name corner-point, radial, cartesian, unstructured...anything usually you work with in your models).
    - Be able to perform LGR around production and injection wellbores (at least).
    - Have no limitation in the number of active cells.
    - Allow the use of at least two different matrix solvers.
    - Be able to work with ASCII type files, both in the input and output (i.e. for troubleshooting purposes).
    - Be able to run a XXX cells model, through YY years forecast using ZZ timesteps in less than 8 hours using a Windows PC computer with the following specifications.
    - Be able to be installed in a Linux cluster and queue remote runs.
    - Menus to be written in English, Russian and Spanish.
    - Incorporate the following post-processing tools (i.e. name them).
    - Etc, etc...

This is just a 1% of how the final document should look like, as this goes on and on until the most critical items your company need are listed.
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 欢迎注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|阳光石油网 ( 鲁ICP备2021003870号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 06:20 , Processed in 0.097271 second(s), 23 queries .